Why join us?
Here are just 5 reasons why you might want to join us:
- Dedication: We are dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by ME within Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
- Our understanding of the condition: We know that ME is a chronic and very disabling condition, and we work hard to break-down the myths often associated with it.
- Support in coping with the condition: We know that support is vital for coping with the condition, and we provide access to different forms of contact and support.
- We value and listen to our members: We are friendly and knowledgeable, and work hard to ensure that our members feel valued. We listen to what our members have to say, and we share ideas with all our members.
- Raising our profile: We work hard to raise the profile of our charity, and to increase membership opportunities.
Benefits of membership
Members can enjoy the following benefits:
- Members will have exclusive access to our members-only area of the website, where they are able to:
- exchange contact details with other members (via Contact List).
- access resources such as self-help guides, past newsletters, and articles contributed by members.
- obtain information that is exclusive only to members.
- Members will be able to join our private Facebook Group.
- Members will be able to take part in events organised by the charity.
- Funding permitting, the charity may provide ME-specific services for members.
How to join
Our membership is free.
If you would like to join us, please complete the on-line form below and press "submit". Upon receiving your application, we will send you a welcome email with website login details, so please look out for it.
PLEASE NOTE: We are run by volunteers, most of whom are ME / CFS sufferers. It may take us a couple of days to process your application, so please bear with us.
If you experience difficulty with the form, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper-based application form.
Please read our Data Protection policy before completing the form.