Why join us?
Here are just 5 reasons why you might want to join us:
- Dedication: We are dedicated to improving the lives of people affected by ME within Hampshire and the Isle of Wight.
- Our understanding of the condition: We know that ME is a chronic and very disabling condition, and we work hard to break-down the myths often associated with it.
- Support in coping with the condition: We know that support is vital for coping with the condition, and we provide access to different forms of contact and support.
- We value and listen to our members: We are friendly and knowledgeable, and work hard to ensure that our members feel valued. We listen to what our members have to say, and we share ideas with all our members.
- Raising our profile: We work hard to raise the profile of our charity, and to increase membership opportunities.
Benefits of membership
Benefits of membership are listed below:
- Contacts: You can exchange details with other members through our contact list.
- On-line chat: You can chat with other members via our interactive Facebook group.
- Articles and news: You can receive our newsletter 'Connect', which includes charity news, and interesting articles contributed by members.
- Exclusive Members Area: If you have an email address, you can access the Members Area of our website.
- Resources: You can access our benefit guides for claiming Employment Support Allowance (ESA) and Personal Independence Payment (PIP), and other useful information.
Our membership fee is £8.50.
If you would like to join us, please complete the on-line form below and press "submit".
You can pay your £8.50 subscription by Paypal or by BACS. When you complete the application form and press "submit", the paypal option will come up.
If you are experiencing difficulty with the form, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for a paper-based application form. You can move directly to the Paypal screen by pressing the button below:
Or, if you prefer to pay by BACS, our account details for BACS payments are here: BACS_Details